Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yatroph Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

yatroph

Name:

In-game name: yatroph

What timezone are you in?: eastern time (US and Canada)

Introduce Yourself: im yatroph

Discord name: yatroph#1675

How much can you be on the server: Most of the day, mainly after 3pm (9pm irish time)

Will you be active on the website: Yes

If you found a hacker what would you do: I'd ban them

If someone was curing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it: for spam, id tell people to do /ignore

What do you think needs improvement on the server: pvp and war mechanics on the earth server. and also get more players on the zombies server with better advertising

Why would you like to become a staff member: i like the uniqueness of this server and if by being staff i can improve it then that would be great

How can you help the server by being staff: I'd explore buggy areas of the server and possibly get them fixed

Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: I'd offer a unique point of view with my already established presence on the server.

Extra Information:

Random

Owner
Staff member
Denied, we have spoken a bit in voice chat, but you did not put much information and the applaciton does not stand out as we are getting more and more applications, we must look for ones that stand out. You can reapply with more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom