Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where Do I Appeal My Ban? (Got Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick56730

So I recently joined this Server and was banned falsely by an abusive Admin for saying "Overwatch is gay". My friends said similar things and got banned for it. The Owner was really nice to us though and many of the players but it's just this Admin. "Serriinn" i believe is her username, not sure where to appeal the ban but if The Owner of this Server sees this please address this as it was unjust and unneeded my dudeski. Also does this Server have a Discord?2020-02-14_23.34.17.png

Random

Owner
Staff member
So I recently joined this Server and was banned falsely by an abusive Admin for saying "Overwatch is gay". My friends said similar things and got banned for it. The Owner was really nice to us though and many of the players but it's just this Admin. "Serriinn" i believe is her username, not sure where to appeal the ban but if The Owner of this Server sees this please address this as it was unjust and unneeded my dudeski. Also does this Server have a Discord?View attachment 9
Not sure if you still want to play now, but you do not seem to want to be part of the community as you seem to only troll and insult people. We like to think we are relaxed when it comes to chat but just outright trolling and being toxic with no intetion to really play is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom