Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Target74 application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Target74

Name : Target74
In-game name: target_74
Time zone : EST (-5 GMT)

Introduction: I am 20 years old and am currently in college. I love sports and history and always try to be creative in everything I do. I always think people should be nice toward each other and do the right thing.

Discord name : Target74#9326

Availability: Anytime

Will be active on website? Yes

If you found a hacker what would you do? : If the hacker was x-raying I would troll him by placing diamonds around him while trapping him in lava, if he was actively being toxic to the server through pvp or grieving I would instantly ban him and undo the damage and help the victims recover.

If someone was excessively cussing spamming and being hateful toward players how would you handle it? : I would /mute them and if they privately messaged me I would give him a warning before I talk among stuff about it.

What do you think needs improvement on the server? Stability

How can you help the server by being staff? : I am extremely helpful and creative person who will help new players feel welcomed by offering them help to a certain continent where they want to build and give them suggestions on how to receive an abundant amount of resources.

Why do you think you’d make a better staff candidate than other people : everyone seems to like me and I have an open availability and have a sense of maturity that most other applicants do not have. I am always active in chat and helping with new players.

Target74

Also I’m focusing on marketing and can really help the server growing by encouraging people to vote on sites such as planet Minecraft and helping with the first impression that people get with the server.

MainMeme

Hi mate, I am not the final decider, but I do not believe we are currently accepting helpers! We have too many! I will leave this open and wait for Random to verify this, I will notify you if the applications are accepted again.

-MainMeme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom