Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Staff Application from Bunnybio

Bunnybio

Name: Jacob Gingue

In-game name: Bunnybio

What timezone are you in? eastern standard

Timezone:

Introduce Yourself: I love video gaming hunting and fishing

Discord name: wisecookie111

How much can you be on the server: I have separated parents so every Monday, Tuesday and every other weekend and friday

Will you be active on the website: yes

If you found a hacker what would you do: watch to see if they are hacking if so in my power ban and if not ask for my other staff members too

If someone was curing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it: first give them a warning then ban

What do you think needs improvement on the server: I don't think I have the right to say what needs to be changed

Why would you like to become a staff member: because I could help player in need and let them get a grip on the server

How can you help the server by being staff: if a player is in trouble I want the power to help them

Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: because I play a lot of Minecraft on this server and I love the other staff and would like the changes to help plays to

Extra Information: sometimes my family travels and I also hunt every year so at those time I can't help because I leave the state and the country sometimes

Top Bottom