Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Staff App - Groovy73

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groovy73

Name: Holger S.B.

In-game name: Groovy73

What timezone are you in?: GMT+1 (GMT+2 in the summer)

Timezone: GMT+1 (GMT+2 in the summer)

Introduce Yourself: My name is Holger and I'm 15 years old. I come from Denmark. In my freetime I play a sport called Squash so that's why I am unavailable mondays and thursdays. I'm a really calm person that has a really low temper, and I have respect for everyone. :)

Discord name: Hulgért#2236

How much can you be on the server: Everyday except mondays and thursdays

Will you be active on the website: That depends of what "being active on the website" means. I will obviously read stuff and I'll accept and deny app's (if I'm allowed to), but i can't promise how much I will post myself

If you found a hacker what would you do: Again, that depends what level of hacking. If the person's just using x-ray, kill-aura etc. I would temp-ban him/her, but if it's something that's hurting the server status I would definetly perm-ban

If someone was curing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it: I would mute them for about 10 min and if it continues it would become a temp-ban

What do you think needs improvement on the server: Nothing. You can't make something perfect better ;)

Why would you like to become a staff member: Because I feel like I can help at times where no other staff members are online (which is quite often for me, because you sleep when I'm awake)

How can you help the server by being staff: As stated, I can help when others can't

Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: I don't. I don't see myself above other people, but I've been staff on lots of servers on a game called Garry's mod. I find the staff work quite similar between Minecraft and Garry's mod even though they're two different games

Extra Information: I'm able to code MC Plugins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom