Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spooky's App

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookySandstone

Name: Eliott

In-game name: SpookySandstone

What timezone are you in: CST

Timezone: CST

Introduce Yourself: I am a sophomore in college majoring in architecture. I love the sandbox style of Minecraft as it allows me to make creations in hours that would take months if not years in real life.

Discord name: N/A

How much can you be on the server: Probably 3 hrs per week

Will you be active on the website: Yes

If you found a hacker what would you do: Report them to a higher authority i.e. mod admin owner etc

If someone was curing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it: Warning, then report them to a higher authority

What do you think needs improvement on the server: The political landscape in the towny worlds. Additionally more complex spawns etc.

Why would you like to become a staff member: To build, and be able to share my creations.

How can you help the server by being staff: Improve the building infrastructure on the server.

Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: I want to make sure that everyone is having fun. Overall that is the most important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom