Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Murphy's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurphyBright

Name: Murphy Bright

In-game name: Murphy

Timezone: Central

Introduce Yourself: Hi, I am Murphy I joined the server at the beginning of December. I am a fast learner, and I have experience in the staff world. I have many friends on the server and I help anyone who is in need.

Discord name: Murphy Bright

How much can you be on the server: Almost everyday.

Will you be active on the website: Of course.

If you found a hacker what would you do: I would notify other helpers, and try to get it on a recording or take a screenshot.

If someone was curing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it: I would warn them for spamming and swearing, and notify others if it was serious enough

What do you think needs improvement on the server: The helpers. There are some people on the server who break the rules and the helpers do not do anything. They sometimes do, but not all the time. Also, I just think that sometimes there are no helpers online, and I am usually online almost all day so I would be on to help anyone in need.

Why would you like to become a staff member: Because I love helping people, it helps them and it helps me because I can learn from them. I also want to be a staff member because there cannot be enough staff. I also think it is important to help out the new people coming in and to make sure they feel welcome and not ignored.

How can you help the server by being staff: I can help others by answering their questions and concerns, if someone has a question for me I usually answer immediately.

Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: Because I would follow the rules and not abuse them. Some people either abuse their power, or don't use it enough. I would analyze the situation and make the best estimate on what needs to happen.

Extra Information

I am very social and use proper grammar which should be good for staff members. I do have some experience for being a helper in some other servers I've been in I have helped others on their problems and they were always sorted out. I hope you read this and consider adding me as a staff member. My discord is MurphyBright#0353 if you need to message me. Thank you!

Random

Owner
Staff member
Denied, I like your application. But while players joke around in game, most and if not all what you have said to me is "Fuck off". While there is a chat filter now, most sentences you say have "Fuck" in them. I have not really spoken to you, you have never joined the voice chat. Attempting to contact you in-game has resulted with you ignoring me, your discord name is also invalid so I can not contact you there.

You can message me on here or from the server discord if you want to reconsider this application, you may also reapply if you feel you have changed your position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom