Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LimeFlavoredLice's NEW Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimeFlavoredLice

Name: Sam

In-game name: LimeFlavoredLice

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Introduce Yourself: Hi! Im LimeFlavoredLice! I enjoy helping people and I love to play on this server!

Discord name: Okay Boomer#5575

How much can you be on the server: I can play a lot. I will play almost everyday during the week, but i have school so after 2:30pm I can play.

Will you be active on the website: Yes, I will be active on the website.

If you found a hacker what would you do: If I found a hacker, I would look for further proof of the player hacking. Then, I would contact a higher ranked member, or proceed to ban them.

If someone was curing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it: If a player is doing such, I would ask the player to please stop. If they do not I would give them a mute.

What do you think needs improvement on the server: I think it is a great server overall, but I would like to add a few plugins in, and I have some suggestions.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I would like to become a staff member so i can help other players and give them an overall great experience playing.

How can you help the server by being staff: My making sure everything is running smoothly, and trying to keep chat clean, and positive.

Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: I have been staff on another server before. I tend to enjoy helping people and I have a good tolerance of patience.

Extra Information: This is one of my favorite server

Last edited:

Random

Owner
Staff member
Denied, you seem nice. But the amount you spam me a HUGE amount and it's very annoying, we have also never spoken in voice chat. You may reapply again if you fill out more information and do not spam me. It's very immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom