Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ipodboqi's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipodboqi

Name: Juice

In-game name: ipodboqi

What timezone are you in? EST

Introduce Yourself: I'm a college student who loves to play minecraft, take care of my pets, and watch competition reality tv shows

Discord name: Not sure, haven't used it in forever

How much can you be on the server: Every day

Will you be active on the website: Of course!

If you found a hacker what would you do: Ban them unless there is another protocol. I personally do not tolerate hackers.

If someone was curing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it: Warn them and then temp-mute if they don't listen

What do you think needs improvement on the server: Rules need to be enforced more and a bigger staff presence is needed. Some staff members seem to need some guidance on how to handle various issues

Why would you like to become a staff member: I like to help out on servers and make sure thing are running smoothly and that rules are being followed. I want everyone to have the best experience possible. I really enjoy this server but it seems to have a slight issue with staffing and I'd love to help fix that.

How can you help the server by being staff: I can use my prior experience to handle situations in an appropriate manner. I can help moderate chat, help players with any questions they may have due to my extensive knowledge of plugins and commands including towny, make sure all rules are being followed, detect hackers, and train other staff on how to act appropriately and do the correct thing when dealing with certain issues on the server.

Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: I have been a staff member on various servers for nearly 7 years and have a ton of experience under my belt. I have also ran my own servers and have experiences with being an administrator and leader of staff teams. I have a ton of ideas that are backed my experience that can help make this server as great as possible.

Random

Owner
Staff member
Accepted! Decent information provided. Have not seen you online in the past day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom