Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dans application for admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan1556

Name: Daniel

In-game name: Dan1556

What timezone are you in?: PST

Timezone: pst

Introduce Yourself:I am Daniel i am friendly and helpful, and i am a hard worker in terms of things i am needed to do and i speak good spanish.

Discord name:Migflors523#6373(Pc Main)
Dan1094#4761(portable)

How much can you be on the server: Most of the day so around 8 hours and alot of the day on weekends and breaks but usually more than 8 hours on days off.

Will you be active on the website: I will start to be active on the website around 30 mins a day.

If you found a hacker what would you do: I will warn the player but if they continue i will ban the person temporarily and get in contact with higher staff members in a course of action.

If someone was curing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it: I will warn the person of there actions and if they do not stop i will mute for period of time .

What do you think needs improvement on the server: the server needs more people to help out on the development of new servers and functions/plugins and better donation rewards.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I have played on this server for a long time and i will like to do more as a player, to help out newer players and make a fun server.

How can you help the server by being staff: Help new players the ropes on the server and help have a fun environment and make the game more enjoyable

Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: I have played on this server since the RCN days back around 2015-16 and i can always help with the new plugins and playing options and I consider myself a fun and nice person if it ever comes to time i am stumped i will ask a higher rank than myself on a course of action

Extra Information: Toast SUPER is Gay!
Keto ice cream and butter is delish!

Last edited:

Random

Owner
Staff member
Accepted! I have known you a long time you're a nice dude. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom