Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cosmos Helper App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmonauttt

Name: Monsieur Ricardo de la rosa ramirez the III

In-Game name: Cosmonautt

What timezone are you in? EST

Timezone: EST, again...

Introduce yourself: Hi I'm cosmo I love this server and i want to help it grow

Discord name: Cosmo#9505

How much can you be on the server: I'm on during a lot of my free time including around 2-3 on weekdays

If someone was cursing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it: I think it's important that people have a warning first, I don't think people are innately bad and trying to be mean but if it continues it would only be fair to the other players on the server to either temp mute/ban ( depending on severity)

What do you think needs improvement on the server: Ability to claim more land for less. right now nations are the size of cities

Why would you like to become a staff member: Because staff's are the ones who helped me when I started and that's what I want to do for everyone else

How can you help the server by being staff: im already a regular player and i know a lot of the people on the server, i want to be a friendly helper who is there to Help.

Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: im just here to have fun

Extra Information: i want to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom