Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bigmans app for owner ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctoen

ower
Staff member
Name: Jesus

In-game name: Xx_larg_dong_you_bb_xX

Timezone: moon so close to the sun

Introduce Yourself: oi cunts name jesus aka Xx_larg_dong_you_bb_xX im 10ft 6in about 1mile wide

Discord name: twinkmaster5000

How much can you be on the server: 24/7 do in part to my abundance of crack cocaine

Will you be active on the website: what is a website?

If you found a hacker what would you do: Bruh, id be like Bruhhhhhhh can i get that client ;3

If someone was curing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it: /op them

What do you think needs improvement on the server: there are no strip clubs and you know, its troubling me you hear?

Why would you like to become a staff member: to flex my AMOUNT of power over the players

How can you help the server by being staff: i can segregate the server vvvvv goog :)

Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: the amount of testosterone that runs whiten my vain and a little of my ass;3 is so god tier that my pp is always erect to the point that it needs regular checkups so that my anus does not implode on its self, bringing fourth the second coming of Christ

Extra Information: install linux

Attachments

Random

Owner
Staff member
Accepted! You have now been given the Linux rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom