Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bappo's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gepps

Name: Chapo

In-game name: Gepps/Bappo

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Introduce Yourself: Hey, I am Gepps, or more known as Bappo on the server.

Discord name: Gep#1241

How much can you be on the server: Everyday hopefully more multiple hours.

Will you be active on the website: Yes, I already am.

If you found a hacker what would you do: I would look for evidence and record it and respond according to protocol. If I am not sure about it, I would contact a staff member with a higher rank than me.

If someone was curing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it: I would take screenshots and respond according to protocol.

What do you think needs improvement on the server: Claiming lag.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I would like to become a staff member on the server because I like the server and I feel like I could help out the player base by being a staff member. I am very active on the server and I hope that a lot of people on the server don't hate me and wouldn't mind me being staff.

How can you help the server by being staff: I could help the server by being staff because I could help the players out by responding to their questions and helping them with problems. I could also help test for plugins on the server and whatnot.

Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: I think I would make a better staff candidate than other people because I do not think this application will get accepted because it is short and sucks, and I doubt anyone would actually want me to be staff.

Extra Information: No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom