Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bappo's Application For Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gepps

Name: El Chapo

In-Game name: Gepps

What timezone are you in? EST

Timezone: EST, again...

Introduce yourself: Hi my username Gepps and this server cool and I am applying for staff.

Discord name: Gep#1241

How much can you be on the server: 3-4 hours most weekdays and 6+ hours weekends.

Will be on the website: Sure.

If You Find A Hacker What Would You Do: Look for evidence (record, take pictures of it) and ban or warn them or whatnot according to what the higher staff members want or to protocol.

If someone was cursing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it: First warn them or warn and kick, and then mute if they continue (for an hour or so) and if they continue after mute is done, mute for longer or a ban. I would listen to higher staff or the protocol for this though.

What do you think needs improvement on the server: Lag/server shutting down.

Why would you like to become a staff member: Because staff are cool and Mr. Skittles is cool.

How can you help the server by being staff: I could help new players (and other players), help test and whatnot, make sure no one is breaking the rules and chat is good according to protocol or whatnot.

Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: My nickname is Bappo.

Extra Information: Bappo. I am applying for helper, just needed clickbait title okay thanks bye.

Gepps

This is the most gay thread I have seen. Y'all have an extra chromosome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom