- Sep 21, 2019
Application Format Requirements:
- Preferably 15+ (The age limit is for maturity purposes, but you can still apply if you consider yourself mature enough)
- You must have experience with being a staff member.
- You have to have joined at least one week before submitting this application.
- You must know the difference between lag and hacks.
- You should never abuse your powers.
- You need at least one way that we can contact outside the server and the website. Discord, Teamspeak, Mumble and so on.
- Voice chat is a requirement in most cases. But there may be exceptions.
- You must be on at least 2+ hours everyday or 3+ every second day.
- Put as much relevant information as you can.
- Take your time, don't rush through the application.
- Put as much detail in each question as you can. For example, for "How much can you be on the server" instead of putting "Allot" put something like "I can be on everyday for at least 2 hours apart from ___ because ___, but I should be on allot" (This is an example answer)
- Don't go off topic too much.
- Don't fill your application with useless information, Like don't try to put everything you think in to make the application longer. Only put relevant information, with lots of detail about it.
Only Copy Below Here For Your Application
What timezone are you in?
How much can you be on the server:
Will you be active on the website:
If you found a hacker what would you do:
If someone was curing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it:
What do you think needs improvement on the server:
Why would you like to become a staff member:
How can you help the server by being staff:
Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: