Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2003Oak's application for Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

2003Oak

Name: I am known by many names, The Mad Lad, The Wind Up North, but you? You may call me Jackson

In-game name: 2003Oak

Discord name: 2003Oak#3505

What timezone are you in? Pacific Standard Time

Timezone: I still am in the Pacific Standard Time zone

Introduce Yourself: Hello, I am an American, who rather dislikes American patriotism. I am currently a 16 years old junior in high school, and have had some above average grades. However, due to school, I generally rather busy during week days, coming home at a range from 5 to 9pm.

How much can you be on the server: Generally an hour or two on week days, and something like four plus on weekends, although these are rather low estimates.

Will you be active on the website: Sure, I guess, though I am unsure what anybody really does on here besides look at staff applications, or write one. On the other hand I will be extremely active on discord.

If you found a hacker what would you do: Gather thorough evidence, attempt to consult other staff members, if online, to reach a fair conclusion so that they won't get accidentally banned. I'd be sure to record, take pictures, and make sure that the banning is justified.

If someone was cursing excessively, spamming and being hateful towards players how would you handle it: I would ask them to stop, if they continued, after a fair bit of warning and attempting to diffuse the situation, I would mute them temporarily for an hour, and increase the punishment if they continued to be toxic.

What do you think needs improvement on the server: Dynmap customization, more welcoming joins (When not many are on, as in better /help, more info on plugins, etc. so that players don't have to look things up on the internet with little info on what they are or should be looking up), /t spawns in the End, and a better war system which could work as a scoring system, with percentages being based on deaths, claims invaded, etc. and a peace menu to negotiate chunks to be occupied, reparations in gold (like not having to pay upkeep because losing town has to), possible transfering of towns to other nations (Not sure how that would actually work), or even a puppet nation system supported by the main nation.

Why would you like to become a staff member: Server still seems like it needs some help retaining new players, and seems relatively empty in staff during the times I am the most active.

How can you help the server by being staff: I can help by being on rather late at night when many people are offline, provide a good sense of knowledge due to my usage of a lot of the commands on the server, as well as helping them start off. Oh, and I can also help with testing new plugins, and finding glitches/exploits with the

Why do you think you would make a better staff candidate than other people: I feel that I could help bring in a bi-partial point of view, although that statement in itself is a bit biased. Either way, there seems to be a bit of a problem with some staff being a little trigger happy, egocentric, and in general biased to one side, unwilling to listen to both sides.

Extra Information: Just to bully Gepps I have put the wonderful song lyrics of, well essentially the invasion of his country, and the renaming of his capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom